My Heart vs. My Head: Yes or No

There were times when I wondered which one I should listened to, my heart or my head. My heart said, "You know you'll like it, go ahead, do it, have a good time", but my head said, "Hmm, are you sure you wanna do this? How would you feel if things turned out bad? Are you willing to take the risks?". So, those were the moments when my heart said yes while my head said no.
My head always won. There were a lot of things I chose not to do. Most of the times it's because I was really sure that I didn't want to do it, but sometimes it's just because I was afraid to take the risks. Do I regret it? No. Hmmmm, well, I try not to regret it.
But, I've been thinking ... maybe for once I can let my heart win.

Comments

zuhe said…
let the thing that make you happy wins...

Popular Posts