Pregnancy update

It's the 29th week now. I'm getting bigger in every part.
I've been wondering why my belly looks ugly with dark patches all over. Shouldn't it look lighter in color due to the stretched skin? One of my friend said it might be caused by hyperpigmentation, which is common during pregnancy. Hmmm. It might be it. I'll ask my doctor about this.
This afternoon, while taking shower, I noticed something different with my belly. The bottom part is now harder/tighter than usual while the upper part is now softer. And the hurt on my rib is now gone. Has the baby changed his position (ups, yes, the doc said, it's a boy!)? Is his head now at the bottom? Can't wait to see how you're doing now ...

Comments

omietha BunAff said…
hai mbak dew..

kunjungan balik nih... kemarin dah mampir ke blog ku...

moga selalu sehat dan lancar ya baby dan ibunya... perkiraan cowok ya?

dah 30 minggu ya sekarang... duh menakjubkan pesti ya..ngerasain tendangan baby...

Popular Posts